Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 2

Yet another fantastic day, about 82 and low humidity!!! Since we still don't have our bikes, we decided to do some sightseeing and tour around Zürich. My dad offered to be the tour guide.

I'm sure it was quite interesting for Squirrel and Garbanzo, I on the other hand was checking out mostly the "scenery"! Squirrel ended up loosing all concentration once my dad pointed out the public swimming place for women only (I think he filled up the entire memory card on his camera)!!! We finally were able to wrestle him away and got back home where I was able to check on the status of our bikes. They have found them and they are suppose to deliver them by 6PM!!!!

Most excellent! If they actually get here at 6, we'll try to get in a short ride, since it doesn't get dusk here until 9:30.

If all works out, we'll get back on "schedule" tomorrow and ride from Zürich to Flims (95m).

Where did Conway's new nickname Garbanzo come from? As we were visiting Doc last Saturday, he suggested going to the restaurant called Garbanzo Bean. As he was talking he was starring at Chris. I thought it was quite funny and really liked Garbanzo, and decided to give him this new nickname. I'm sure the GB would be acceptable too, but Garbanzo just has a great ring to it!!

1 comment:

Kyle Jones said...

So how come you guys did not put up pictures of the pool.